Thursday, September 2, 2010

DAY TEN

Went running through the park near my house. Realized the problem with that is two-fold. One - the gnats are awful. I had more up my nose than were swarming in the air. Two - it smelled of skunk and when I turned the corner to see a black and white rat-looking animal I freaked, only to realize that rat was followed by a leash and a woman.

But, let's be honest the benefits of running through a park far outweigh the costs. While hitting mile two I was on my way up a long steady hill and when I started to see over the top all there was to view was this gorgeous sunset. It was heaven.

Song of the Day: Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road

1 comment:

  1. glad the sunset made up for the rat creature haha...sounds like you're making the fam proud! miss you more than you know christy!!! love you! zlam

    ReplyDelete